Here at Headmasters we are welcoming La Biosthetique Dermosthetique products into our current range of products.

These products are amazing at targeting specific concerns that you may have with your scalp and hair health, using medical grade ingredients.

Cell active ingredients that have constituted a breakthrough in cosmetic research.

With Biomimetic formulas for all skin and hair types and liposomally encapsulated active ingredients that carry the formula to the layers of the skin where they are needed most, these products are proving to be highly effective.

Myself and Megan are currently training to become Biosthicians we can now offer our clients prescriptive products through consultation for your scalp concerns, be it hair loss, itchy scalp, dandruff or oily condition.

Beautiful hair happens due to the right foundations laid in the scalp mother nature gave us but sometimes this can be upset by many different internal and external factors from diet, stress, medication, pollutants and hormones.  Did you know genetics only plays a 30% part in hair loss with the other 70% is environmental?

Keeping the hairs bulbs nourished you can regenerate stem cells back into growth, protect them, strengthen them and slow down the ageing process. With the right products we can aim to get your scalps reactions to surplus microbes (bacteria) under control and improve the look and feel of your hair and scalp and combat those problematic issues.

At Headmasters we believe that beautiful hair is healthy hair and we can help you create an environment for that to happen.

If you feel your hair is losing strength, vigor, is noticeably thinning, itchy scalp or your dandruff or greasy hair is becoming a concern contact Megan or Myself (Shannon) and we can offer you a free consultation to see how we can help you.

Each month I will be back on here to go into a little more detail and share the latest discoveries in anti ageing research for the scalp, so keep an eye out for my next blog

But for now, much love

Shannon xx

 

 

Facebook
Facebook
Follow by Email
INSTAGRAM